ATTENTION TO AUTHORS
- Our Journal invites articles from Research Scholars, Academicians, Consultants, Heads of Organisation, Independent Researchers etc., on various topics in different fields of Education.
- While sending articles, it should be accompanied by a declaration that they have not been sent for publication in any other journal. Click Here
- The articles should be sent through mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Chief Editor.
- Articles, abstracts of research reports, results of experiments and review reports can be sent.
- An author copy will be sent for published articles.
FORMAT FOR MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION
- Author/s Name with complete affiliation address and phone number
- Abstract (Max 150 words and 4-5 Keywords)
- Review of Related Studies
- Significance of the Study
- Objectives & Hypotheses of the Study
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Findings, Discussions and Educational Implications
Authors are advised to follow the referencing style of the American Psychological Association (APA) Seventh Edition.
Submitted papers MUST be typed in English, not exceeding 4000 words.
Submitted papers need to be in A4 Size, MS Word format (with file extension .doc or .docx). Font: Times New Roman, Size: 12 points, Heading: 14 points, Line Spacing: 1.5.